Change Default Floss List
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Frodo

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2012 :  01:47:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have just loaded v10 and have been trying to figure out how to change the default palette floss. Say I only want Orange, Black and white for a design.

In PCS9 this was easy to do. I have spent hours today trying to figure it out in V10 and am completely frustrated. The HELP section is completely useless. Every key word I put in said "no file found". I did find a daily tip that said to go to Options....then Mapping....when I went to Options all I found was a way to change FONT. URGGGHHHH

At this point I have found nothing better in V10 and am seriously considering going back to V9...LOL

There also was a palette bar across the bottom of the screen at one point. I must have clicked on something at one point which made it disappear.....forever apparently.....HELP! HEHEHEHHE.....

I have been working on this ONE very simple graph since noon today, it is now 1:47AM. I have it finished BUT it should have taken me no more then 3 hours.

Thanks for letting me vent....I just need a bit of guidance!

Jeanette

Dragonlair

USA
2860 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2012 :  08:01:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jeanette,

To change the default palette, go to the options. Under Tools > Options, go to Default Pattern Settings and Palette options are there. The first item is default symbol font.

As for your Palette panel disappearing at the bottom, you can "disconnect" it from the window and it's free-floating in your monitor screen. I'm never sure exactly how to re-connect it but I usually manage to do it. I think if you put it back just right where it belongs at the bottom, it will stick.

Maybe what you did was close it. You can get it back by turning it back on using view > panels.

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question
Go to Top of Page

Frodo

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2012 :  11:27:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TY Diane!! I think I have found it!! WAHOOOOOO!!! You are the best ;-)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
PCStitch User Forums © 2006 M&R Technologies, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000