The Ultimate Stitching Software!
PCStitch is advanced, but it's perfect for any cross-stitcher. If
you're looking to extend your crafting creativity, we invite you to take a look at the ultimate design
software available today.
Download it today and check it out!
Here's some of what PCStitch can can do:
Other Features Include:
- Highlight Palette Entries: Instantly see where a floss is used in your designs. more...
- Designer Logos: Insert Logos and other graphics into the Pattern Information sheet.
- Auto Backstitching: Instantly add backstitching around a single or multiple color area.
- Custom Palette Sort: Define a custom order of palette entries on your printouts.
- Palette Symbol Enhancments: Select custom symbol colors for printouts. Choose symbol by stitch type.
- Export to PCStitch 7: Allows you to save your pattern files in old PCStitch format.
- Pattern Browser Panel: Easily find PCStitch files on your system. more...
- Open PVF Files: Allows you to Display and Print Pattern Viewer Files. more...
- Complete Design Tools: Cut, Copy, Paste, Rotate, Flip, Fill, Mirror Mode
- Multiple Stitch Types: Use full, 1/4, 3/4, and half stitches
- Beads: Add Mill-Hill beads to your patterns
- Flexible Backstitching: Attach backstitching to any location in a grid square.
- Multiple Floss Lists: DMC, Anchor, Kreinick & Coats floss lists included.
- Specialty Stitches: Use over 60 speciality stitches such as the Lazy Daisy.
- 6 Display modes: View the pattern stitches as symbols, stitches, or both.
- Unlimited Zoom Settings: View as much or as little of the design as needed.
- Enhanced Rulers: View rulers as inches, centimeters, or stitch count.
- And Much, Much More... Download PCStitch now and see all it has to offer!