PCStitch User Forums
PCStitch User Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 PCStitch Forums
 PCStitch 11
 Scroll Bars

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
whoopicat Posted - 04/17/2021 : 10:35:03
My computer just did the latest 'windows' update, and now when I open pc stitch the scroll bars are gone. No bar for an open pattern, or floss palette, etc... am I the only one who has this issue. I tried the toggle switch in windows settings, and also uninstalled and reinstalled pc stitch - but they are just gone. Any help would be appreciated.

Annette Swartzmiller
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dragonlair Posted - 04/17/2021 : 12:11:24
Scroll bars for open patterns are not always there - it depends on the zoom factor for the pattern and the size of the pattern. If it fits within the window size, there is no scroll bar.

However, with the scroll bars for the palettes, mine are still there and I am fully up to date. I suggest you contact Mark at mmiller@pcstitch.com and explain the situation.

You should give him full information about your system, including the make/model of your computer as well as the graphics board and driver.

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question

PCStitch User Forums © 2006 M&R Technologies, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000