PCStitch User Forums
PCStitch User Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 PCStitch Forums
 PCStitch 10
 Downloads from CyberStitchers

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
WVshell Posted - 07/20/2012 : 09:51:51
I can no longer download patterns from Cyber Stitchers. I normal use fire fox, tried E and no luck. I have PC stitch up and running like normal. Click to download of the pattern, the screen does move over to like normal, but the pattern will not load; not even as a view/read only. So, What am I missing?

Shell

Shellmarie
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dragonlair Posted - 07/20/2012 : 16:09:22
What version of FF are you using? I upgraded to the latest (14.0.1) the other day and I have no problem at all.

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question
WVshell Posted - 07/20/2012 : 14:16:15
Wonder if it is Fire Fox! I have to download my other stuff only in E to have it work... betting on it is Fire Fox....

Shellmarie
Dragonlair Posted - 07/20/2012 : 13:21:16
I'm not sure what the problem is. When I download any file, I download to save, not to open. My test download worked fine! I downloaded from FF and then after the download, double-clicked on the file to open PCStitch 10 with it loaded and no problem!

There have been problems over the years with downloading .pat files from cyberstitchers. I was a bit wary myself because some of my downloads want to download as .com files instead of .pat. I've found to just let it download and then rename the extension (overriding complaints from windows).

Diane
There is no such thing as a stupid question

PCStitch User Forums © 2006 M&R Technologies, Inc. Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000